Membership of the Greater Lincolnshire Regional Defence and Security Cluster is open to traditional and non-traditional defence and security businesses, defence sector supply chain and research institutions.
The Cluster covers businesses located within, or linked to, the defence sector within Greater Lincolnshire (including Rutland).
Membership of the network provides members with:
- Exclusive access to a programme of network event
- Network access such as matching to Defence challenges, University academics and contractors
- SME access to DASA and DSTL funding calls
- Commercialisation and export support
- The opportunity to promote the activity of your organisation to local and national supply chains.
- Access to secure facilities/infrastructure and advice on facility accreditation
- Support with the administration of personnel clearances
- Access to local IT and cyber security services, advice and guidance
Trade (import and export)
- Regional and sector liaison and coordination with DIT
- Mentoring, webinars, how-to-guides, experience-led support to export/import processes
- Webinars and workshops on meeting Government requirements
- Boiler plate responses and exemplar action plans for bids
- Pooling and sharing initiatives, i.e. electric cars, recycling schemes
- Advice and guidance on accessing and monitoring Defence and Security commercial and contracting frameworks
- Automated notification service for contract opportunities
- Pooled upskilling courses for bid and proposal writing, e.g. Shipley
- Shared lessons learned and expert practitioner workshops and webinars
- Access to regional and sector specific Red Team services (under NDA) for major bids and proposals
- Advice and guidance through mentoring and workshops on organisational and commercial governance
- Potential for pooling of board advisors and NEDs
MOD Employer Recognition Scheme
- Focused liaison with RFCA and MOD Defence Relationship Management with shared network events
- Experienced-based advice, mentoring and guidance with Armed Forces Covenant and progression through Employer Recognition Scheme
Cost of membership in 2022/23 is £200+VAT which will be reviewed annually.
To find out more about the cluster and governance please see About, or get in touch.